Saturday, July 6, 2013

Something Very Special About You

Written by: Maria Elouisa E. Enerlan
Date: January 31, 2010

I really don't know how to explain it, but I guess if you could truly see how much I really care for you and how much you mean to me. It’s like I always look forward to seeing you everyday. You know, that grin on your face that only belongs to you and when every time I see you I really can't help but smile because I know that there is just something about you. Every time I feel your hand in mine my heart suddenly beats faster. I really wish that I could tell you right then and there that my life could never been better because I know I have you to share it with me.

 

When you wrap your arms around me even for just a simple and gentle a hug with thoughts of you on my mind. You should know how much I really want stay in that moment forever and tell you how much you are loved by me. When we come close enough for us to be together our lips touch and we kiss. It’s like that nothing around us seems to matter because I know there is nothing sweeter than having these feelings. I know that no words could ever express how much you mean to me. I do hope that you have these feelings for me too. I can't figure out just what it is, but in your actions there is definitely something very special about you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment